Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I need a manicure

Oh and how I would get one if my counts were high enough. But until then....

22/365 Practicing with my new camera. This is breakfast most days.


21/365 Yes we did!


20/365 working on invitations for a friends baby shower. The theme: A diva's baby shower.


19/365 My Christmas gift. A jewelery/accessory stand. I put it together with a just little help from my dad. It's like having a store in my room.

It does a complete turn. The back side for my scarves and hats.

Bottom part


Each of the 3 doors has a mirror. The doors can open to a 3 way mirror.
Love the key to lock the doors.

18/365 Fun with CVC line dressing changes. I do this once a week when forced to. If I'm at MDA I let a nurse there do it. Why? Because... Sterile technique + on your self= frustration. I will never complain about the port again.








2 comments:

vintagecamille said...

I like your fruit picture! It's got a nice coposition and all that all photographer shit I know nothing about :-)

Bethany said...

haha thanks