Monday, February 23, 2009

Can I skip chemo and go to the mall?

3 hour countdown until chemo: starting now. I would rather go to the mall.....



54/365 I love this pasta salad. We made two batches over the weekend. One with regular pasta for the shower and one with whole wheat pasta for me. I'm taking it to chemo for lunch-I'm over hospital food.

53/365-Baby shower day. Me and the mommy to be.


52/365-all packed and ready to go for the baby shower. It was an hour away so I needed to make sure i had everything.



51/365 a nice lady at MAC taught me how to have eyebrows again. If you turn in 6 used products you get a free lipstick. I gave it to my Mom.


50/365 catching up on my P365...fianlly


1 comment:

Kimberly Sawyer said...

The pasta salad looks yummy. Can I have some when I come to visit.