Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Monday Funday

My heart cath will be on Wednesday. Think of me. I am more nervous about this than surgery because I will only be under conscious sedation. Meaning I will only get to go about half way to lala land. The doctor has reassured me that I will be comfortable. He said he will give me a good "margarita" and 2 if I really need it : )
June 24-When life gets to be too much, go get a massage.

June 23- So behind on P365


June 22- It got in the house, I tried to kill it, it wouldn't die so I let it go outside.


June 21- Happy Father's Day Dad!


June 20- Our street was egged by, I'm guessing, bored teenagers.


June 19- A lizard got into the house. When I was little I had excellent lizard catching skills but they have escaped me. I ended up using Keymo to help me get it. It was safely returned to the yard.


***************************************
Forgot to take pics for two days so I'm using some pictures from my trip to Asia last summer.



June 18- Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia.


June 17- At Batu Caves in Malaysia with my new friends. I had a great time but it was so hot and humid, I had a hard time getting up all the stairs to the top.



June 16- Love this place, it was hot in Dallas I had to go everyday.



June 15 -I was able to visit with my old onco. nurse at Presby Dallas where I was first treated.



June 14-Visiting with my friend Adrian. This is her male cat named Pheobe who is strangely aggressive. I'm not a fan.


June 13-This cookie was so good, I've wanted to taste on for a very long time. It was everything I thought it would be...


June 12-Thank you Kim for introducing me to Salata.

No comments: