Monday, December 7, 2009

Jingle all the way...

Dec 7- Tonight I made chicken Parmesan (for Dad), eggplant Parmesan (for me) and whole wheat pasta with a veggie sauce. Mom is out of town so I'm in charge of food.

Dec 6- Mas hair.



Nov 5- I was supposed to be house sitting for Allison, but because of the snow her flight was canceled. She asked me to stay, we invited a few people over and hung out all weekend. Good times.


Nov 4- It snowed it Houston!



Nov 3- Toby eating a piece of reindeer corn (red, white, green candy corn) like he hasn't eaten in days.


Nov 2- My dad won Yard of the Month for the neighborhood.



Dec 1- I had my chest cracked open in July, no crying. 3 tries to start and IV and having to drink barium for my Cat scan, brought me to tears. Strange.



Nov 30- Simple Christmas cards this year. Simple and to the point. I will save the more extravagant ones (picture, year in review) for when I have a family.




Nov 29- My new obsession-Veggie Delight on wheat from Subway.


Nov 28-I am in charge of making care packages for the college students at church. I hope they like them.


Nov 27-Black Friday madness. I so enjoyed myself, made up for not being able to go last year.


Nov 26-Happy Thanksgiving! YUM! Fried turkey is delicious. It took us 3 hours to cook it when it should have only taken 30 minutes, but that's ok and we know better for the next time.


Nov 25- Very thankful that I feel go enough to workout.


Nov. 24- Thank you Frank for introducing me to the House of Pie.






Nov 23- My first professional football game with April. Texans lost, but still a good game.


Nov 22- So happy I finally have things to write down in my planner.


Nov 21- (With the doctor's permission) I removed my own stitches from my arms. I am awesome.



Nov 20- I love pomegranates. I normally eat as many as I can in the fall but this year I haven't felt like it. Maybe too messy.



Nov 19- Keymo


Nov 18- Visiting with Mrs. Green my first grade teacher. I am so thankful that I still keep in contact with many of my teachers from grade school.

2 comments:

WhiteStone said...

You make eggplant look yummy... something I've never been able to do. LOL. I love your December hair. Mine's a bit longer by now and I'm almost ready to go get my first cut. Amazing. Bless you as you look forward to Christmas.

Ann said...

sounds like you are doing so well and are enjoying life! have a merry christmas!