Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Back!!




Ahhh it feels good to be able to blog again. Things were crazy for a few months and I had a lot that needed to be focused on. I am now a MRS. and have been living in Rhode Island for two weeks. It is definitely different from my sweet Texas: the accents, the dress, the food, the WEATHER! But it's nothing I can't adapt too. I think it's a good experience to move away from home for a while. Especially as newly weds, we only have each other up here and I hope that it strengthens us and leads to a good foundation for our marriage.


Thankfully all of my CT scans have been fine and I will continue to go to Houston every 3 months for my routine check ups. It has been a little nerve racking being so far from my oncologist, I don't even have a primary care here yet. But I have my doctors blessing, so that made it a lot easier to do. Right now I feel as good, if not better than I ever have. When ever I get nervous I just focus on that.


I will be attempting to do a variation of project 365 this year but I will only be focusing on each month and using an online tool to help keep track of my pictures and documenting. So I guess it's more like project twelve. I will use 7 pictures from each month. Taking a picture every day makes me kind of crazy and I always feel bad if I forget so I feel like this method will work for me. I started the year on February 19, the day we were married. I think having a snapshot into our first year of marriage will be something that I and maybe future children can treasure.

3 comments:

WhiteStone said...

Congratulations!
To the Two of You!
And for the clean CT!
I love your sweet photo.

Kathy said...

Hi Bethany!! So glad you are doing well. Are you doing project life by Becky Higgins? I just got mine in the other day, haven't started on it yet but will soon. Take care and miss you lots!

Bethany said...

Hi Kathy! Yes I'm doing the digital Project Life by Becky Higgins, the month at a glance.