Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pet CT results

UGH......Pet ct is clear except for a very small nodule in my right breast.

Like so small I can't feel it and my doctor and his mid level provider had trouble feeling it.

But big enough to where we could see that the ugly little thing lit up on the pet ct, which is very concerning that it lit up.

SO...I am going to need a biopsy and most likely it will need to be removed.

Here is the part that makes me want to scream. I just assumed it was rhabdo, but because of it's location the doctor said it could be primary breast cancer. He said there is a 1/3 chance it's primary breast cancer, 1/3 of a chance rhabdo, 1/3 of a chance it's benign.

We really didn't discuss chemo today because we need to figure out what this is first.

Since they won't be able to biopsy until Monday or Tuesday, I'm going to fly home tomorrow. I miss my husband and I need a few days to pretend like none of this is happening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree! Enjoy ur weekend w ur love!!!!!