Thursday, November 27, 2008

today......

I am thankful for a wonderful Dad that spent most of his day at MD Anderson with me while I got chemo, and then told me it was "his pleasure".

I am thankful for a wonderful mother who stayed at home and cooked a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner with just the right amount of soft food and little seasoning because my mouth is starting to get sore.

I am thankful for my sister-just because.

I am thankful for my good health-other than cancer I have no other health problems.

I am thankful that I have a job that understands that I need to put my health first at this time.

I am thankful to God and all of the blessings that he has given to me.

I am thankful for my dear friends and great neighbors.

I am thankful for my baby Toby.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: