Wednesday, December 3, 2008


I am very happy to be done with week #1 of chemo. I am feeling much better than I was during chemo week. The week was actually pretty tolerable. The nausea medication has improved SOOOO much in the past 5 years. It's really amazing what they have done. The nausea and vomiting was a BIG problem last time. I'm starting to think this time it won't be that bad. Other than crazy chemo headaches, sore chemo mouth and just kind of feeling blah I was pretty good. Most of my symptoms are gone now(6th day off), i'm just tired. Too tired for work but not tired enough to not be bored in the house. But luckily I have a preggo friend and I've been busying myself planning a shower for.


I was entertained this past weekend by my dearies Kim and Allison. I love them. They were great and very understanding that the most I could do was watch tv and movies....but I think we all still had a great time.

Kim and mom. We ate at Panera after wig shopping.

I found 3 cute wigs this weekend. Different lengths and styles so I can change it up if I feel like it. According to the 10-14 day rule (hair starts to fall out 10-14 days after the first cycle) my hair could start to come out tomorrow. I think it will be closer to 14 days because that's what happened last time. I'm sad but I'm ready. If thats what I have to do to get better than it's all worth it.

Today I am thankful for being able to eat grapefruit without my mouth hurting and my dear friends.

No comments: