Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm feeling like myself again....

17/365 Yummy raspberry smoothie bubble drink goodness. I love these things. Just an example of how my tastes have changed. 4 months ago I couldnt stand smoothies, milk shakes, or anything thick that went through a straw. It grossed me out. Now I cant get enough.
16/365- Hi my name is Bethany and I'm addicted to purses. I started lusting after a way too expensive Cole Haan purse today. I took this picture of my new Coach purse to remind myself that A. I'm not working full time leading to B. I don't have the money for it and C. I don't need another purse because D. I haven't even used my new one

15/365 Got dizzy, went to sleep, woke up, felt better, took shower, got dizzy again, threw up, felt better, drove to MDA for doctors appointment, got out of car, got VERY dizzy, low hemoglobin, low blood pressure, dehydrated, blood transfusion, fluids, 12 hours at hospital, felt much better : )


14/365 Spent most of my day on the computer. It entertains me for hours.



13/365 I really wanted a touch screen phone. Why? Because it looked cool. Smart idea? NO. My fingers are numb from the chemo.





2 comments:

Ann said...

Glad you're feeling better...

LOVE smoothies! Yum, my favorite!

And my SIL is also a purse addict- the good thing that comes from it is that I get about 5 new purses every couple of months! :o)

Bethany said...

haha wow that is good!