Monday, January 12, 2009

blah blah blah

I'm done with round 3 of chemo. Tired, nauseous, moody with hot flashes. It'll get better in a few days.For now my update of 365......
12/365 Most of the time I love him, but today, he's annoying me. He loudly woke me up this morning while trying to attack my dad.
11/365 My friend John took me to chemo on Saturday. He sat up his laptop so I could watch a movie when we got back to my house.

10/365 She can't just take a picture, she has to pose!! Ms. Lashawndra was very nice and took me to chemo on Friday and after got me yummy Gringo's.


9/365 Strange combo: fish, taters and okra, but it stayed down and was quite tasty




2 comments:

Ann said...

Hey, down south, fish, tater tots, and okra is JUST FINE!

Hang in there...thoughts and prayers.

Kimberly Sawyer said...

Did you get the soy milk for the warm flashes?