Wednesday, January 7, 2009

shock and awe

8/365
I'm not sure if I can blame this on chmo brain or just getting dressed in the dark. They both felt warm, so i didnt even notice. My mother just about fell over laughing because I was so clueless about it.

7/365
Red Devil I hate you, i love you. You are that scary punch colored chemo that makes me feel, well i'll be nice today, "not myself". But you are also that scary punch colored chemo that is helping to save my life. I often think/say pretty nasty mean things about you (YOU made my hair fall out! YOU made me get a CVC line!) and I never refer to you by your real name. Yesterday I decided to stop this. You're helping me, even though you have caused me pain and discomfort in places that I didnt even know existed on my body. But that is ok. I've got to love you through it. I have to send you positive vibes so that YOU know we are in this fight together. I still cant go with your real name just yet, so how about Crimson? I like it too. So from now on only positive. I want you to do a great job. I want you to KILL it, I want you to KILL them all, no mercy. Shock and Awe baby!!! Make me proud.


4 comments:

Ann said...

Hi, I'm also doing Project 365!

Just wanted to tell you that I'll be around, and I wish you all the best this year...sending you some positive vibes and prayers!

Keep on snapping those photos!

Obsessedwithlife said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel for you...Is that the horrendous A? I won't put the whole name on here :). I had to be distracted to get that put into me. Frown. WORK, Crimson, WORK! Don't let Bethany suffer for nothing :).

Bethany said...

Thanks Ann. Look forward to doing P365 along with you.

Hahaha Rach, I think I'm getting to the point to where they may have to distract me to put that in me too.

Amy said...

Hello--

I am a fellow 365'er. Thanks for sharing your blog on Becky's site. What a great way to reflect on your illness and to see how far you will come.

Sending you well wishes from Nebraska!