Friday, January 30, 2009

You said move on, where do I go?

Today is not a happy day.....
30/365 I have been connected to this backpack since Monday. It's driving me crazy, I feel like it's following me, which, i guess, it kind of is. This is Keymo(chemo i just spelled it different) my cat and she likes the chemo backpack.
29/365 ALL I want is carbs!!! Macaroni pizza from Cici's was my dinner tonight.

28/365 Dropping Kim off at the airport. I was so sad : (


27/365 Sorry Kim, I had to. You looked so comfy in the nap chair.



2 comments:

vintagecamille said...

I think macaroni pizza is an crime aginst humanity...It's like you are just asking for indigestion. But to each her own.

Ann said...

We love CiCi's at our house, but the macaroni pizza is not our favorite...we like the ham and cheddar and the bacon cheddar, yum!

Hope you're doing ok!