Saturday, February 7, 2009

pics

39/365-They were Yummy. I love seafood. This is going to be hard to say goodbye to.
38/365 - my mom with the LUGGAGE she brought for me for a possible night stay in the hospital. I love her. I guess I did ask for a lot of stuff.


37/365 My 2 new reads. Both are on nutrition(vegetarian/vegan). The China Study and Skinny Bitch (thank you Sheila!)-I love it, I am forever changed.

36/365 Today I didn't even change out of my pajamas. I lounged around and watched Whose Wedding Is It Anyway re-runs. In the afternoon I ventured into the backyard. It was beautiful outside, the sky was so clear. I was too tired to stand so I laid on the concrete on the patio. No pillow, no blanket. I soaked in all the goodness the sun could give me. I thought a lot while on the ground. I decided that there absolutely has to be a heaven up there. Today was simple but it was one of the most magical days of my life.

35/365 -Pretty kitty. Now notice the grass behind her. She is 100% inside cat. No front claws. She decided to follow me outside today. I was afraid she was going to run at first, but she just sat and enjoyed the day with me.

34/365 - He's normally aggresive but when I'm sick he gets crazy. He doesn't want anyone even looking at me. Here he is gaurding my nap chair. He's growling at my dad standing behind me.

33/365 -taking down my birthday cards.


32/365 -KV came to see me for my birthday. He took me to the hospital, then we ate Chinese food and watched movies.


31/365 - My sweet neighbors made this for me : )











1 comment:

Ann said...

I have to say that day 36 made me smile...I can just see you laying there on the pavement. That we could all just stop and be thoughtful. It made me smile and yes, Bethany, there IS a heaven up there!