Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm just waiting to start chemo, hopefully Monday if the platelets come back up in time. I did not have my root canal last week because my platelets were too low. I can't say that I'm unhappy about this


May 12-My new fro yo place opened. It's so delish.



May 11- Just a few of my little blankets. I'm always cold so I keep them stashed everywhere, even my car.


May 10- Happy Mother's Day. We gave my mom a laptop which she loved. I made her a dinner of cornish hens, green beans and potatoes.



May 9- Before I went to a birthday dinner.




May 8. I finally made my cupcakes. They were mini vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting.




May 7- Kev and I had a nice lunch at Just Oxtails in Houston. Very yummy!




May 6- Randi is a weiner dog mix that likes to sit on chairs that she knows she's not suppose to be on.




May 5- my new favorite sweetner




May 4- I've had Beamer since the 8th grade. Her hearing is not what it used to be. I used to never be able to get this close to her while she was sleeping.









May 3- It's almost time for fried green tomatoes





May 2-waiting for platelets. I got my hat from MDA volunteer services. They came around with a cart with free hats/scarves for patients.





May 1- Chai tea, a nice way to start the day


1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

A few pics to comment on...I also have blankets EVERYWHERE ;) even at other people's places! ....Super cute dress to the birthday dinner!

Also a fan of chai tea :). I sometimes use a really good mix thing that comes in a carton that you mix with milk and can have it chilled. YUM! Also like Bolthouse Farm's (haha, I work for them on the side too) Vanilla Chai Protein drinks (by the Naked drinks at the store). SO yummy!

Rachel