Monday, May 25, 2009

Done with round 8

I am done with round 8 and starting to feel better. My counts are starting to drop from the chemo so I get to start the platelet game all over again.



I also had my root canal right before chemo started. My tooth started hurting and my platelets came back to a safe level all at the same time. It was hands down the best dental experience I've ever had. I give all the credit to the laughing gas.



Question time: (Hi Sarah! Thanks for the question)
Has the platelet situation at MD Anderson improved? What else could your friends and blog readers do to help you out?

No, the platelet situation at MD Anderson is still the same. They are always critically low on platelets. My friends/blog readers can help me (and many other cancer patients) by going to one of the 3 MD Anderson blood banks and donating platelets. Email me (b_rogers60@hotmail.com) if you are interested and i will get you all of the info. And as always, my friends and blog readers can help the most by sending prayers and positive thoughts my way. Those are always appreciated!

1 comment:

vintagecamille said...

Question: Who has the coolest sister ever?

Answer: Me!