Sunday, May 31, 2009

catching up

May 24-I'm going to start getting subscriptions to all the magazines I read to save money. This is my first.


May 23- The delicious dinner mom brought to me.


May 22- I miss my luggage (big purses) during and after chemo week, but I'm just not strong enough to carry so my little purses have to do.



May 21- I do not love their price, but I love them.


May 20- My new pomegranate plant. I will hopefully have fruit in Fall 2010.


May 19- I have found the best pizza topping combination-eggplant, mushroom and black olives...delish.



May 18-Candy came to visit me during chemo.




May 17-Kev really wanted to go to Galveston, I did not at first, but I'm glad I gave in. We walked on the beach and then ate at a yummy seafood restaurant.



May 16- Kev and I are about to enjoy snow cones.


May 15- my supplements neatly organized in a new pill box.



May 14- I am now seeing holistic M.D.'s along with the care I get at MD Anderson. They are so knowledgeable. This is my new box of supplements.


May 13-I can't get enough of this yogurt. I saved it before he dived in.

No comments: