Wednesday, June 3, 2009

more catching up

This little project is really starting to annoy me, I really don't want to do it half the time BUT I love the idea that I will have a snapshot of a whole year and I love the way my album is turning out...this keeps me going.
May 30- I love the Internet. I was not able to go to Mexico for a wedding, but I was able to watch it live via the Internet.

May 29- At the gas station looking across the parking lot at Old Navy and Michael's contemplating whether I should go in or not. Counts are low so no was the answer.

May 28- My dad's new truck , I can't wait to drive it


May 27- Fried green tomato heaven



May 26- My mom put signs on the doors to remind to put the dogs in their cages before I leave...it's not that I always forget I just don't because they don't listen to me and I'm not going to fight with 3 little dogs


May 25- It's rare I park in the garage. There are just too many things to run into with my car.

2 comments:

Kimberly Sawyer said...

I like the new truck...Very nice!

Our Family said...

I love the project and am glad you keep up with it. I always look foward to new pics!