Thursday, October 15, 2009

chemo vacay

I was supposed to start chemo a week and a half ago. My counts were too low so I had to wait. Hopefully I can start Wednesday. I have been feeling pretty good and have enjoyed my extended chemo break.

Oct 10- Kev came to save me when American Air caused me to have a 6 hour unexpected layover in Dallas.

Oct 9-Packing lots of clothes for Wisconsin.


Oct 8-Pretty old keys.


Oct 7- He is a pumpkin for Halloween.


Oct 6- Enjoying my fuzz, eyebrows and eyelashes. So happy they came back.


Oct 5- I'm trying to get a picture of my scar. See how well it healed.


Oct 4- Wedding shower.


Oct 3-going to a wedding.


Oct 2- Michelle's Bachelorette party. Good times.



Oct 1- gross trash field on the way home


Sept 30-I have no idea where I will wear this headband but I have decided it is fierce and I will wear it somewhere.


Sept 29-funnel cake


Sept 28-Kim enjoying wine tasting. (I enjoyed a little too heehee)


Sept 27-State fair in Dallas. Yummy.

2 comments:

WhiteStone said...

I'm happy to have hair back (now half an inch long) but I was ecstatic when I first saw eyelashes again! You look lovely!

Ann said...

the headband is fierce, wear it with pride.