Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring


Sept 16-Visiting with Shana

Sept 26- My new lomography fisheye camera.


Sept 25- Me



Sept 25- I am not a fan of the flu vaccine, so I will be taking these herbal supplements to keep me healthy.


Sept 24- Modeling my new hat and t-shirt that my neighbor brought me from Florida. There are sailboats on the shirt.


Sept 23- My dogs enjoying more time with Darla.



Sept 22- Painting, painting, painting...


Sept 20- I have wasted a whole box of film because apparently I don't know how to properly load it.


Sept 20- We keep these binoculars on the table so we can get a closer look at the mockingbirds at the feeder in the backyard.


Sept 19- Getting a bite to eat after the funeral. Allison was so strong through everything.


Sept 18- This was the day of Ally's mom's viewing. I of course did not feel like taking any pictures today. Here is a picture of Allison and I from happier times in 2008 in New Orleans.


Sept 17- Dog sitting the cutest puppy I know, Darla. She refused to let me take a good picture of her, she kept trying to eat the camera.


Sept 15- RIP Paulette


Sept 14- Driving to Dallas

1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

You and Shana are GORGEOUS!! I miss you!

Keep up the painting-it looks really cool...

We're in Iowa for a wedding...with Gabe's bro, wife and our 9 mo. old godson...so cute.

Rach