Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Catching up

Nov 1- So happy I finally have things to write in my planner.
Nov 17- LOVE orzo so I made it again and added chicken and green beans.


Nov 16- Learning to make different recipes. Orzo with tomatoes, spinach and parmesean.


Nov 15- Guess who's next! I caught the bouqet.


Nov 14- Wedding Day! Congratulations Michelle and Brandon. I remember when they started dating in high school. It's so great to see them still together.


Nov 13- Rehearsal dinner at Macaroni Grill.

Nov 12- Bridal party Mani/Pedis.


Nov 11- My portfolio for job interviews.


Nov 10- The first biopsy came back as normal skin, the biopsy wasn't deep enough. So I had to get 2 more biopsies taken. (Everything came back benign)


Nov 9- Hair!


Nov 8- The sweet neighbor boy made us candy apples.


Nov 7- I really like this dress so I took a picture in it.


Nov 6- Allison and I from the night before.


Nov 5- Happy 27th Birthday Ally Cat.


Nov 4- In the middle of making a wall hanging for Allison's birthday. It includes a picture of he mother in Italy.


Nov 3-Making a scrapbook for Camille with our pictures from my trip to Madison.



Nov 2- Yummy cheeseburgers with Frank.

1 comment:

WhiteStone said...

I enjoy seeing your photos of your daily life. AND happy to see hair! Mine is a bit longer but it's so curly it lies flat on my head in ringlets and still looks very short. But stubborn hair is good hair in my book. lol I recognize that lomography has to do with photography but I'm a bit confused...can you elaborate?