Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Be still my heart....

It was flutters when I think of this pizza. Soooo good. I credit it for getting me through last week. It is what my soul needed (and hugs and kisses which I got plenty of too). If you are in Houston please go here and prepare to have your life changed. I recommend the deliciousness below...prosciutto e rucola-add mushrooms. Your welcome.



I'm glad last week is over. It's definitely not the worst week I've ever had but it was a little tough. 1 spot is now 2. I read my records-I can do that, it's ok, but probably not recommended- and the final radiologist report stated that there were 2 spots not one. My oncologist confirmed with me through email. So now I wait. My doctor presented me at a conference today so hopefully he will email me tomorrow and let me know if the plan is the same, wait 6 six then re scan.

My dad is doing well. For those of you who don't know he fell a few weeks ago while sitting on a stool, putting on his shoe. Yes, he just fell off the stool. We spent a few hours in the ER, after much convincing to even go there, and then he had surgery the next week. 7 screws, 1 plate and 2 casts later he is healing well. Stubborn, not wearing his cast all the time and DRIVING, but doing well. I'm sad he hurt himself, but it was nice to not be the one being cut on this time.


Going to bed early tonight. I'm going to see Drake in concert tomorrow!

2 comments:

RivkA with a capital A said...

what is on that pizza????

Karen said...

FOUND YOUR BLOG WHILE LOOKING FOR BLOGS THAT MAY BE OF HELP TO A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE BATTLING CANCER.WHILE I WILL PASS THIS ON TO HER I WILL ALSO CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR PROGRESS.....ALL MY PRAYERS.....