Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't stop 'til you get enough

Random thoughts on my happy friday:

-It doesn't take much for me to have a good day like today...drink all my water, eat healthy foods and get a good workout in, I'm happy

-Very happy my CT scan was stable, with one nodule even shrinking. So happy I didn't have to get a needle stuck in my side this week and even more happy I can use my PTO hours for vacay.

-Wondering when postings on FB of friends having babies will not make me cry and feel sorry for myself. It only lasts for a few minutes but it's still no good.

-What made the nodule shrink? Possibly my addition of dandelion leaves to my diet, or my little obsession with Bikram.....Maybe I should stop wondering why and just say thank you.

-Hummus, I love you, why did it take 27 years for us to meet.

-Is the sun making the scar on my chest darker because EVERYONE noticed and decided to loudly ask about it this week at work.

-I feel like I have a new dog because I shaved him. Once a long hair chi, now a short hair chi.

Getting ready to go to a birthday party. I hope they have a lot of Michael playing tonight since it's the 1 year anniversary. Love Love Love you MJ!!!!

1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

SOO happy about your CT too!

I also took dandelion roots last time around...who knows!?

Love ya,
Rach