Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stable CT scan


Yummy gumbo and bbq I had while at home. Can't get good versions of these in New England.


Last month I traveled to Houston for my 3 month chest ct scan. I am happy to report that my ct scan remains stable! I also saw my cardiologist and I am good from that standpoint too. It has been determined that the chest pain was musculoskeletal. I really think a lot of it was from anxiety too, because now that I know there is not a tumor causing the pain it's almost all gone away. This scan marked two years of stable ct scans so for the first time ever I have been moved from 3 month check ups to 4 months. One month may not sound like a lot but this is huge in the sarcoma world. I was happy and nervous all at this same time. This will be the longest time in almost 9 years I will go without seeing a doctor, but I'm ready for it. I've been waiting for this good news for a long time!

4 comments:

Obsessedwithlife said...

That's great! I still go every 3 months for bloodwork so you're ahead of me :). Miss you!!

Our Family said...

So happy for you!! It's crazy how anxiety can feel so physically "real"...

WhiteStone said...

Definitely happy to read about your scan results!

Anonymous said...

'For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, bit have everlasting life."

"Jesus said, behold I stand at the door and knock: if any one hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to them."

He is with you always sweetheart:)