Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Time!

My lovely friend who I threw the shower for had her baby today. They are both doing well. Her baby is the prettiest baby I think I've ever seen.
Bad new: Platelets very low. Good news: This means no chemo next week. I can enjoy my sister and Kim, maybe even a little hot yoga.
Bad news: Due to a sad and unfortunate event my trip to St. Louis has to be postponed. Good news: I think I might go to Dallas for the weekend.
70/365- I parallel parked today with out tearing anyone's car up.
69/365- turns out he had a stomach bug. So did our other two dogs. One diagnosed, antibiotics for all.

68/365-I love seeing my car's twin. Same make, model and year.

67/365- I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. So did he, on my floor.

66/365-I was very happy to see my bed today. Hospital beds are hard.

65/365-mom, with me at 2am in the emergency room.

64/365- I'm not the contagious one. You are!







1 comment:

Ann said...

I hope you're in Dallas!!

Sending prayers!