Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want another cupcake....

I've had a fabulous week. Went to Dallas for a few day-if I didn't get to see you I'm sorry, i'll be back or you can always come see me in Houston : ) Went back to hot yoga. There is something so therapeutic about sweating and stratching for 90 minutes. It rocks my socks off. I will only be able to go a few times between treatments but that is ok. The benefits will stay with me. My soul is happy again.

Kim just left back for Dallas. Sister is still here for a few days so I will be entertained. Yesterday was filled with yummy food, thrift store shopping and the discovery of an imposter version of my favorite cupcake shop. Sprinkles is my first love, but until they get their butts to Houston, Crave will now calm my sugar craving in between trips to Dallas.

Chemo has been postponed until (hopefully) Monday. Waiting on those damn platelets to come back up.



The most perfect food: the cupcake.

78/365 My dad took off yesterday to take us to Galveston for lunch. We had a great time. There is still a lot of damage from the storm but for what it went through, the island looks great.


Camille, me and Kim

My family
77/365 Going to hot yoga, this time in Houston. Camille decided to join us. We had a male teacher, i've only had female, it was an interesting experience.


76/365 Kim driving us back down to Houston.



75/365 Kim and I went to hot yoga. I did ask my doctor first, was very careful and was very hydrated. It was great!!! We took the 90 minute class and I was able to keep up. When I left I felt like I could fly. It was the best feeling!
74/365- Kev and I playing with my camera in my hotel room.

73/365 Playing with my camera before going to Dallas. Maybe this is why I was late and missed my plane. Luckily they leave every 30 minutes from Houston to Dallas.

72/365 Visiting with Allison and her mom in the hospital. Her mom was in ICU after a procedure on her heart. She is doing well.

71/365-Baby Ivy. She is so beautiful, I love her.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Cupcakes AND thrift store shopping???

A girl after my own heart!!

I'm glad you had fun!

vintagecamille said...

Damn. Candace's baby really is cute. She looks like a beanie baby...and I mean that as a compliment.