Monday, March 30, 2009

yada yada

I'm done with round 6, just waiting to feel better. I got some great news regarding my insurance tonight, so I'm quite happy!
88-365 My dad's tomato plants. I can't wait to fry up the green ones.

87-365 I was having the worst craving for a sandwich. It took me an hour and a half but I ate it all.

86/365 I got these pillows when I went to Malaysia over the summer. I have finally found a place for them.



85/365 I got a shot in my stomach. Yes, it's as bad as it sounds.....

84/365 A package of cookies from my friend and former chemo angel. She is awesome!


83/365 He's sick AGAIN. I shaved his little butt to keep him clean....it looks terrible.

82/365 Kev came to visit me over the weekend and was very sweet and ended up staying for the first 2 days of chemo.
81/365 My dad went fishing. I love fresh, fried fish.

80/365-spending time with my little princess.


79/365- I bliked my wall.

1 comment:

Kimberly Sawyer Homes said...

Thanks for the update! Call me!!!