Tuesday, December 18, 2012

In Houston

I am in Houston now. We arrived last night. I needed to get my ct/mri cds to Anderson. We could have overnight fed exed but hubby is a genius and felt we could beat fed ex plus we wouldnt risk them getting lost with all the holiday mail, so we drove down last night and dropped them off this morning. Well Mel drove. I still on seizure precautions until further notice. I have not had a seizure and am on seizure meds but of course better to be safe.

I feel a lot better than I did last week when I thought I had a sinus infection. My head doesn't hurt anymore thanks to the steroids but I do feel quite off. I'm not used to taking this much medicine.

 I went to bikram yoga yesterday. I was a little anxious because the doctor didn't think it was the best idea but as long as I promised to tell the teacher what was happening I was allowed. I felt so supported through class. Definitely wasn't my best class but I did it. My nausea and anxiety have decreased. Appetite continues to get better. I cant wait to get back to the hot room.

Tomorrow morning I will meet with neuro. Hoping to hear some good news.

1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

Crossing fingers and toes, saying prayers and sending virtual hugs and good vibes!!