Thursday, December 20, 2012

Surgery is next Thursday!

Yesterday I met with my neuro surgeon. The tumor is in my right temporal lobe, cherry tomato size and is operable. Good news! It will be biopsied after. It of course may be metastsis from previous cancer but I'm still hopeful its benign.

I am feeling well. Little pain thanks to the sterioids but they do make me feel very off. Especially the anti seizure meds. They make me so tired. Appetite continues to be good, probably due to the steroids.

Tomorrow I will meet with cardio and anesthesia for pre op eval. A little annoyed by this because I was just cleared for surgery tomorrow- a few fun cosmetic procedures, which of course at this point are not happening. But I completely understand the need for the re evaluation.

1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

A plan is always good :). Continued prayers...